Friday, January 25, 2008

Yeah, I know. I promised to write more often. And I haven’t. I know. But it’s a good sign, because it means I’m focusing on writing my book instead. And there has been so many things going on. Just this week there has been a birthday and a wedding. And in the next month there are more birthdays than I can count! (Going to one tonight for a start!)



So, my little Marta is married! :-) They are so emotional, weddings, aren’t they? It’s hard not to cry. I didn’t (I was strong) but they were just so cute together and Marta looked so beautiful so it was hard not to! It was a fabulous day! Everyone was in such a great mood and every moment was just a sheer pleasure.

I wish you both an amazing and fantastic life together full of joy and happiness! I love you! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: