Monday, January 14, 2008

SUNDAY:

Went to a New Year party yesterday! :-D Another one. I mean, why only celebrate something as important as that once! That’s lunacy. That would be crazy. Good night actually. A bit weird having people constantly hugging you and wishing you a happy new year perhaps, but fun! :-D

Supposed to be going to Trafalgar square today. It’s Russian New Year. I was there last year with Esther, Joanna and Carlos and some others and had quite a good time actually. (Yeah, I know we’re not Russians, but so what. Didn’t stop us.) Carlos made us all swallow 12 grapes in 60 seconds. Yeah that was an interesting day.

Don’t have time today I think. Have to pop up to Cricklewood to collect a painting! Was considering walking there in order to get some exercise. Haven’t decided yet. It’s not that far away actually.

Then, and this is gonna be fun, I’d planned to pop into the supermarket on the way back, carrying my picture among endless queues (it’s Sunday, what do you expect?)

Yeah, I dunno…hmm…


Maybe another cup of tea first.

Or two.

No comments: