Monday, January 14, 2008

SATURDAY:


Ended up going to a rock club with Anabelen and her friend last night. Was great fun! I love doing different things that I normally wouldn’t do. I guess that’s why I’m doing my “weird thing to do-project” in the first place.

She’s really great when it comes to things like that and keeps coming up with new ideas of new and different places to go to. I love people like that! Far too many are narrow minded and keep doing the same things and going to the same sort of places over and over again. Boring! A couple of weeks ago she gathered a bunch of us going to a place playing stuff like Depeche Mode and The Cure etc all night. Great! Different! Fantastic! :-D

Am strutting around in my highest heals here at home today. My feet hurt so badly on New Years Eve I decided I’d practice a bit at home. I used to wear heals quite a lot without any pain, but recently I’ve been cheating a lot with wedges and soft Party Feet soles. So I decided that if I’m hopping around the flat in my highest ones a bit now and then, well, soon I’d be so comfortable with them I’d happily wear them even in bed. We’ll see…



Having Harry Potter on in the background and just saw Harry throw himself into a stone pillar in a train station in order to get through to some sort of parallel universe. Hello! I wanna try! Which train station is this? It must be in London, surely. (My intuition says Kings X?)
That would be a bloody weird thing to do! Walk into a train station and throw myself into a wall! Come on! That would give me enough “weird points” for several weeks, no? I mean, reflect!!

No comments: