Monday, January 07, 2008

Wrote the last post on Friday afternoon, but didn’t have time to post it until today. So there’s need for a bit of an update, really…

Am doing a great job so far staying away from depression. Had a really great weekend. A bit crazy in quite a few ways, and maybe a bit too busy, but really good! And for reasons unknown I woke up feeling really energetic this morning! In fact, I’m on my way out jogging this very minute! Not bad for being January! Not bad at all…

Anyway, my plans for the most depressing day of the year – the third Monday of January, has been overthrown! Marta was clearly on the same track as I was and thought that something fun was needed to spice up that day so…she decided to get married!!! That’s more than I was prepared to do!!! :-)




It was a very quick decision, but she’s been thinking about it for a while so I’m not all that chocked after all. But still! Wow!!!

I’m so happy for them and wish them all the best in the world! Love you loads my little darling! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Ok, jogging…great...

No comments: