Thursday, December 06, 2007

Such an annoying day! It didn't start off well. At all. Woke up and noticed that somehow during the night I'd got some sort of bug bite on my arm. It was itching. Still is. In fact there are 3 smaller bites in an area of about 1 cm. There is a fair chance that this is my own fault, since I'm insisting on always sleeping with the window open. Any other option seems weird.


But that's not the main problem. The bug had to eat. I understand. Whatever. But I've read that everyone accidently swallows about 100 bugs while sleeping during a lifetime (10 of them being spiders). So that means there's a dangerously big chance that I ate this bug last night. (Because it wasn't there when I woke up, was it?!!)

I mean, there's a much bigger chance that 1 of my 100 quota occurred last night rather than, let's say, the night before...when there wasn't any bug around to begin with (that I know of).

It's a bit like taking a bite of an apple finding a worm... What's worse? Finding 1/2 a worm!

But trust me I'm not exactly feeling any remorse. He deserved it. HE STARTED IT FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Then later I went to Tesco for one reason and one reason only - to get some croquettes (since we had some in the pub yesterday and I've been thinking about them all day).
Ok, I get to the shop and know exactly where they are. Easy mission - easy life.
Just that when I'm about 20 cm away from them this crazy, and supposedly really hungry woman manages to grab every package on the shelf. About 14 of them! Are you KIDDING me? Lucklily I found one that had fallen down to the shelf below and for a moment I actually thought she was gonna dive for that one as well...as in "oh pleeease let me have that one, I've only got 14 and would really really like to have just one more..."


That would have led to something of a conflict.

No comments: