Saturday, December 08, 2007

Just had a serious crisis. Ok, not a major major one but still big enough to be annoying. I was at home drinking tea listening to some song about flowers when I suddenly got a strange feeling that I had booked the "wrong" flight for next week. Or rather that I had memorized the wrong date. The feeling just wouldn't go away.


For over a month I've been sure that I had booked a flight for tuesday morning, but today, for no apparant reason I was suddenly equally certain of that I had instead booked a flight for monday. Unless I bought a new ticket that would have caused me a lot of problems! I managed to have a proper go at myself before I got online to check the booking, being pissed off about how I could be so incredibly disorganised. Then just now I checked it and apperantly my flight was on tuesday. Turns out I'm pretty organised after all.

Felt like I owed myself a bit of an apology for not trusting myself (and not to mention the namecalling...) so I bought myself some Doritos. Yum. So nice. The cheesy ones. Nice.

Also having a drink...Vimto...a fruitjuice made of berries with added vitamins. B, D and E apperantly. And was just thinking, why not add vitamins to all drinks? I mean, who would not want a few extra vintamins? Why would you mind them, going:

-"Oh bollocks, I would really have loved to buy this drink right now, but (and now looking incredibly disappointed) it's got vitamins in it...can't believe they don't have any vitamin-free option!"

In fact, come to think of it - even Diet Coke has now come out with two new options with added vitamins and antioxidants. That's great! That's fantastic! This has definitely changed the relationship between me and Coke. It hasn't been what it used to be lately so we really needed something new to keep the romance alive. And now after this we're feeling more passionate than ever!

Lazy today... And it's so comfy here in front of the computer it's hard to leave (cos that would lead to me having to do boring stuff like going to Sainsburys)

Yawn...

Speaking of weird feelings by the way, for some reason I've felt extraordinarily tall since yesterday. I can't explain it. Was out in a (large) bar with Nicola and some others last night and when looking around myself I suddenly felt really tall. There were quite a lot of people there but most of them seemed shorter than me. And then today walking down Portobello Road, again I had the same feeling! Everyone around me seemed so short! It's weird. I can't explain it.

Ok, I guess I am relatively tall, 1,76m, but still I felt much taller than usual. And, ok, yesterday I had heals that were about 8 cms high, but today I was wearing flats! And either way, it doesn't matter cos it's not as if I believe that I've mysteriously grown... (That would be silly.) No, I'm just saying I think it's everyone else that have somehow shrunk.
But it's great! I can see for miles.

Yaaawn... Ok, I better go.

Hey, my bugbite seems to have grown by the way! It hurts. Once Bart Simpson got stung by a mosquito with malaria that had been trapped inside some toy that had been made in China! Maybe the same thing has now happened to me? Should I worry? Oh bloody hell, why now? Why now?

Yawn...nah, can't sit here all day and talk nonsense. Me off to buy sushi! ! ! And some vitamin coke.

Have a nice evening!

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're right it actually WORKS to post comments here now! Only took you 4 months to change the settings. Well DONE! Hehehe ;-)xxxx

doomsway said...

lol nice post/blog

funny too

DubLiMan said...

Here you go....BTW, the forum works.

For the beginner: http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/07/increasing-blog-readership-14-rules-by.html

For the more advanced: http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/12/75-ways-to-increase-your-sites-traffic.html

For the encouragement: After a thorough review of your blog I have determined that you qualify for my “Keep on Truckin” Promising Blog Award. Follow the link and claim your prize:
http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/11/promising-blog-award.html
You do need to work a little on the eye-catching aspects of your blog.