Sunday, December 16, 2007

Have eaten a ridiculous amount of fish since I got over here to Sweden. Sometimes twice a day. And on one mental occasion, three times a day! Cod, mackerel, smoked salmon, grilled salmon, herrings made with Christmas spices, herrings pickled with onions, with mustard, with tiny little berries…and at the moment all I can think of is this delicious eel recipe I saw on the morning news show. They are really tasty things, eels.



Oh, and there’s something else that I feel that I’ve grown an obsession with. Take a look at this man:



He says he’s a comedian, but he’s so much more to me than that. I prefer to think of him as a potential future husband. Or at least an ideal future husband. What to aim for. Or maybe, rather what my boyfriends should aim for, so to speak. What's not to like! Yes, our lives would be perfect. We would whistle and pick mushrooms in the forest every afternoon and then, after feeding the ducks, we would retire to the attic for silent composing and poetry writing for the remains of the day. Yeah, that's pretty much how life with me would be.

No comments: