Friday, November 02, 2007

Have had some seriously weird dreams lately but I think this morning I managed to beat my own record! Listen to this. I dreamt that I was a tin of carrots! I dreamt that I was a tin of carrots! How is that even possible? Like..was I the actual tin or one of the chopped carrots inside it? All the carrots together? A merged symbiosis of both the tin and the vegetables?


I remember seeing my neighbour – a tin of peas – being taken away to be cooked for dinner and that I was a bit sad since we had become quite good mates there on the shelf. I was also a bit nervous, because what if I was next?! Then what?
What a sad way to end your days, on a plate with a fork in your chest! It was clearly too much for me to take because it woke me up…

Me off to Jefs party in Angel now. A bit late, but better late than not at all. It will be interesting cos he’s invited a very large amount of people to a very small bar…
I would much rather stay at home drinking tea, reading my book and watching some crap telly because it will be a very very busy day/night tomorrow, but haven’t been to his parties for a while so…have to go! (I just wish I could bring my pillow, but I’m not sure they’d let me in if I did. Life is just not very understanding sometimes..)

Oh, and happy bonfire night tomorrow!!! :)


PS. There’s this really annoying commercial on TV at the moment. I haven’t seen it more than twice but I managed to get equally annoyed at both times! It’s Nintendo advertising for their new “games for girls”! And in the advert you see an adult women playing a pink game on the bus and other places, getting really excited about making a cute little fluffy puppy jump and go “voff voff”! HOW PATHETIC IS THAT? I wouldn’t get excited about that even if was 7! Or 2. (Ok, maybe if I was 2..)

No comments: