Saturday, October 27, 2007

Seems like Halloween is being celebrated during two weekends this year..which is a bit confusing, but fine with me! :) I love ghosts. The more opportunities to socialize with them the better..! :-D
But the real question is...where the ____ did I put my witch hat?!? It's beautiful. Got cobwebs on it.


Was just thinking of something I found quite hilarious yesterday. Was out for a drink with a group of people and ended up chatting to some guy. And on my way back I suddenly started analysing what we had actually been talking about! It's incredible what kind of weird conversations tend to pop up in pubs between people who doesn't know each other! Listen to this...:

Him: - It's a bit weird really, but I was just wondering earlier today when I was looking in the mirror if I see the same person others are seeing..
Me: - Umm...yes it's tricky with those things, really is.
Him: -Yes, like if others see you the same way you do yourself...cos I mean, we are so used to our own face...
Me (helping out): -...which others are not!
Him: -No, exactly!
Me: -You know, that is actually true! Earlier today, on the tube, there was suddenly this abstract reflection of a reflection of a reflection in the window...
Him: - Fascinating...
Me: -Yes. And there you could see the vague outlines of various faces, and...guess what?
Him: -What?
Me: (brief paus for added effect) - I recognized myself...almost.. immediately!!
Him: -Amazing!
Me: -I'd say!

Eh...say what??? SAY WHAT??? :-D What the hell was I SAYING? What the hell was HE saying? :-D Incredible... Couldn't help but to laugh when I got home later. Hilarious. :-D :-D :-D

No comments: