Saturday, October 06, 2007

Quick update...

Big difference today! In my perspective and everything that comes with it. Have spent the day on a deserted beach that I think I fell a little bit in love with. Oh, what the hell, that I´m now having a full blown crush on! A "totally deserted beach"! With white sand as soft as a babys peachy cheeks. With waves of azur emerald green couloured blue water caressing the shore. How can you not fall in love? It was a long time ago that I saw a beach even slightly similar to this one, and I´ve been absolutely ecstatic since the minute I got there! It´s not even a normal beach in the sense that it´s on the shore of the land itself. You have to take a boat to reach a (deserted, that´s right!) island...and there is THE beach!

I´ve been swimming four times today. The first time was in the pool in the morning after waking up. (Is there a better way of starting your day? Really? Show me!) Then jumping into the jacuzzi before having breakfast. Then going for a swim in paradize beach for about half an hour with Joanna. And then, finally, having another swim in the sea for about 1,5 hours (yes, seriously!) while Joanna was having a nap in the sand...then joining me for a swim...and then getting out before me! I´ve been thinking about it quite seriously, there, in the waves, and I came to the conclusion that it must be connected to me being a piscean. It just must. I love the sea. I love water. It just does something to me! It makes me happy beyond belief! And as I said to Joanna during a quite serious discussion today - I think I would make a very happy fish. (And as I said, these were things that I´d been thinking through properly.)

To the serious stuff... My portuguese course is going well! My second week (day) has passed and gone with splendour. Even Joanna was a bit impressed. Well, fair enough, she hid it well, but I could see pride in her eyes of the sort that can normally only be detected in a mother who has just had her first born child. You should see her. Almost in tears. (Or at least she will be when she´s reading this ;-DDD)

Now jumping into bed to fall asleep to the sound of a thousand crickets. Loving it. Life is not bad.
xxx ..........ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I seriously hope there have been some great pictures taken at this beach. There should be some really interesting sights to display for the public! :)

Enjoy the vacation