Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My friend Sara and her boyfriend Dan has been on a trip around the world for the latest 111 days! They are crazy! :D

I feel really bad though, cos I said I'd go visit them but thought they'd stay a month longer than they were so don't think I'll be able to make it. And time has gone SO FAST!!! :(

But look at their fantastic pics on their blog! 111 days!!! I would have to go through some sort of rehabilitation programme to be able to adapt back to normal grey England after that! How would I cope with not having coconuts for breakfast? How would I ever enjoy having a bath again if it wasn't in a personal turquoise lagoon? Jeez...

www.dsontour.com

Ah, bohoo...I feel so guilty for not having visited them. I really do. But I thought I still had loads of time left and somehow I didn't...it went so quick and then I had already planned other stuff...and now they're coming back next month, and I just wont be able to fit it in. :( I feel really crap about it though. I really do. Excuses, excuses...bohoo

Well, at least it seems as if they've had a fantastic time and I'm so happy for them! It's a memory for life. Must have been absolutely incredible!

Love you and I'm sorry
Xxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ev sweets. Dont worry, we will have a couple of drinks on you. I do wish you could share some of the madness with us though. The full moon party was something out of this world and you would have LOVED it. another month in northern thailand and then its china! miss you loads xxx