Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I know I might sound as a bit of a snob now, or just some really annoying person, but I'm normally really picky with what water I drink. I think it was a habit I got into while living in France, and since then it's just grown. I hate tapwater. I know that it's a really bad thing for the environment to use bottled water.. But at least I'm humble enough to apologize about it - I'm sorry. (And look, I've actually improved cos nowadays at least I'm using tap water for tea and coffee...)



Anyway, I've got several favourite water brands, some of them with amazing "powers" and origins, but normally I go for Evian. And to people who claim all water taste the same I say RUBBISH!!!

Evian is much smoother than other water and got a distinct after taste of cream with a tiny hint of vanilla! I'm telling you, I'm right about this! And I'm not crazy. A while back I read about "water tasting" being a new hobby in New York and here in London.

In fact, I'm going to look it up and join a class! I've got a feeling that I've got a bit of a flare for this. They might end up giving me a medal or something. Pretty likely, I'd say.

My friend decided to test me by letting me taste three glasses of water and pick out the Evian one, which I managed to do straight away. The next test, we've decided, is going to be ten glasses. No match for me. No match at all...

No comments: