Thursday, September 06, 2007

Hey, if I managed to wet your appetite for jellyfish (...and I think I did), here are some brilliant ways to integrate them into your own lives in both creative and romantic ways.


If you've got a pool (or a bathtub...or a really big sink) you can go for these flourescent POOL LIGHTS! If I had a pool, this would definitely be how I would illuminate it! Oh, trust me! :-D











Or if you felt inspired by my jellyfish-as-a-pet idea, but haven't yet found a pet-shop to buy them from (and don't live by the sea), you can start off with these japanese electro-jello to see how they fit in...
(Why are the japanese always, and I mean always, ahead of me?! It's beginning to bug me!)















Of course, fake jellies are not for me. I was more thinking along the lines of...














(but each to their own, I say...)

No comments: